As independent organisations, Financial.org and FOINS will enjoy added flexibility and freedom to pursue new market and member bases as well as additional funding and partnership opportunities. We are confident after a thorough assessment of the relationships among Financial.org, FOINS and Global Finanz Organisation AG that corporate bylaws and operating agreements can maintain synergies going forward.
Following a significant strategic review and consultation process with our partners, affiliates, stakeholders and International Members Committee, the board of directors along with the top management team have all reached a conclusive decision that the time has come for Financial.org to go our separate ways. The board voted unanimously for Financial.org to leave Global Finanz Organisation AG to become an independent Financial Education Platform.
Effective today, Tuesday, 13th of March 2018, Financial.org is independent of Global Finanz Organisation (GFO) A.G. Under the new corporate structure, Financial.org, FOINS and FOIN will no longer be part of the GFO entities; each entity is fully independent from any management and business relationship with GFO from this day onwards. This decision and its implementation will not affect Financial.org & FOINS operations and Financial.org members’ benefits. In fact, the new corporate restructure plan has been put into practice as early as January 2018, whereby:
- Financial.org – All educational activities have been based at the new Headquarters of our Financial Education Excellence Centre in Abu Dhabi since January 2018, and;
- FOINS – All investment activities have already been plugging into FOINS Blockchain System since 1st January 2018 and every component/segment/module have been operating smoothly without any glitches.
When Financial.org Education Platform hit the market in 2016, GFO provided us with ample support and provision during the initial phase of our pioneering education platform:
- GFO is a member of a self-regulatory organization (SRO) and is recognised by FINMA, in which it allows for transaction of securities on behalf of 3rd parties.
- By signing the partnership with Williams Martini Racing Formula-1 team, GFO helped to promote the Financial.org brand to the whole world, thus creating essential TRUST & INTEGRITY of our education platform.
However, the period of time whereby Financial.org Educational Platform relies on GFO to provide the springboard for success is over. Financial.org Educational Platform has grown significantly since the last two years. While our visions, missions and core values as a Pioneering Financial Education platform remain unchanged, our dependence on GFO has come to an end. We have become a stronger, self-sufficient and highly efficient education platform. The Time Has Come; now is the perfect time for us to be independent of GFO, and Here’s Why:
- GFO is a member of a SRO in Switzerland, and is subject to FINMA (Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority) supervision. Therefore, there are many rules, guidelines and regulations that Financial.org is required to abide or comply even though many of these rules and regulations do not apply to our Financial Education frameworks. Just to name a few: know Your Customer(KYC) procedures of our members from Developing, Muslim majority and third world countries will be so strict and extremely unreasonable, fund movement among members will be severely restricted due to Anti Money Laundering Act (AMLA) and source of fund for all investments would need to be seriously vetted with Tax Documentations. In the long run, it will tremendously slow down the growth of our platform, compromising the best interest of more than 75,000 members from 50 different countries around the world as of March 2018 and this number is growing every single day. While we respect the financial law of every jurisdiction, but for the sake of robust growth and the best financial interest of our members, Financial.org simply cannot be part of a company that is domicile in Switzerland. Furthermore, we have no operations in Switzerland and to subject ourselves to Swiss Financial framework just doesn’t make sense anymore.
- Financial.org Blockchain Systems (FOINS) capability as an INDEPENDENT Financial Blockchain Platform is unquestionable form the get-go. It is set out to be an independent entity from the very beginning and within months, FOINS has proven itself to become a dominant player in blockchain transactions, involving trade finance and investments using blockchain and distributed ledger technology. Since January 2018, all investment activities and transactions within its blockchain ecosystem have all been successfully executed without any glitches. The increased transaction security and reduced risk of manipulation in the blockchain technology have greatly reduced the need for strict financial rules and regulations. What goes into your blockchain, stays in the blockchain is a fact; no transactions can be deleted or altered. In the long run, it could prove to be a broader force for transparency and integrity in our future society. All these Blockchain features are what we really need to propel the future generation of investors. TOTAL EFFICIENCY, PRIVACY & TRANSPARENCY!
- More importantly, the underlying crypto assets of FOINS platform is an even bigger opportunity. Mining operations of FOIN, the de facto cryptocurrency of FOINS token has begun since January, followed by the Introduction and Adoption of FOIN Wallet in March 2018. The successful deployment of FOIN means that 95% of FOINS Community (Financial.org members) will be able to invest and transact using FOIN in the near future. Any transactions involving U.S. Stocks, Fiat Currencies, Precious Metals, Cryptocurrencies and other future financial products will all be fulfilled using FOIN. There shall be no interference by any Government Agencies or Financial Authorities on any of our members’ investment as well as the financial products offered.
- Global Branding with major partners such as Williams Martini Racing is also not affected by our independence from GFO. Our brand exposure through Formula-1 and potentially Formula-E Racing partnerships will continue. With our ongoing brand awareness strategy, half a billion population in the planet will be able to recognize the “FOIN” & the “FINANCIAL” brand.
As a conclusion, separation will create sharper strategic focus and better position each organisation to capitalise on those growth opportunities as independent entities; it gives Financial.org, FOINS and FOIN more room to grow. Through our new freedom and flexibility, particularly with the self-governing capabilities, each entity will be sharper, stronger, more focused and competitive as a leading, standalone platform in the global stage; we will be able to strive for long-term success and goal at a much faster pace.
The development and evolution of Blockchain Technology points towards a:
D E C E N T R A L I Z E WORLD COMMUNITY
Decentralization means FREE of any Central/National/Single Body Control. The spirit of Decentralization means the power to control is NO longer concentrated at a central regulatory body such as a Government, Central Bank or any Financial Regulatory Commission/Authority. Instead, this authority and its responsibility is shared by ALL Adopters of a Blockchain Platform/Community. The adopters of the platform will decide on almost everything.
This is the new era of People’s Power, People’s Choices and People’s Decision. Blockchain is the Technology Concept and Solution that is changing the World Community at this very moment. Blockchain solutions in finance are virtually endless. Any centralized marketplace that is dominated by a few middlemen is likely to be taken over by blockchain technology sooner than later.
From a Financial Education viewpoint or an Investment perspective, both Financial.org and FOINS are at the epicenter of this evolution. The extent to which our Blockchain Solution realizes its full potential will largely depend on how well the user community (our members) can come together to steward its development and harness its full potential. One thing is clear, the blockchain revolution has started; the blockchain technology is here to stay, it can no longer be ignored. Not too distance in the future, you will need to decide your own investment portfolio, risk acceptance level, rate of return et cetera. Nobody can manipulate your investment. All investment transactions are stored and transferred using a distributed ledger; every single detail is recorded and cannot be changed or altered. And only you and you alone get to access your private information. This is the power of Blockchain Technology, as implemented in FOINS.
Opportunities Don’t Often Come along. so, when They do, You Have to Grab Them; if we DO NOT follow the trends and grab the greatest opportunities of this generation; if we don’t move ahead of the pack, others will do it, and we will be left behind.
As a result of this corporate restructuring exercise, Financial.org, FOINS and FOIN may be exposed to some unfair criticisms or even unfounded, malicious rumors in the coming weeks and months. Unscrupulous competitors may see it as an opportunity to create chaos or fabricate false news and stories. This usually happen whenever we decide to take a leap forward. And as usual, I ask our members to be smart in evaluating between true and fake – news, publications, analysis and comments, as part of your Financial Education journey. This reward-based interaction between the original architecture and its community of contributors leads to a platform that continues to evolve on its own.
In the context of investing, success is often measured in achievements and accomplishments. Thus, I always look at the success of our Financial Education Platform by evaluating how many members are enjoying great returns on our platform. If you are (and I am sure you are), then be grateful and happy! Enjoy the journey to the Blockchain Financial Evolution and Together We Make Real History!
Stay Tuned. The BEST will come in May 2018 when we officially launch FOIN. Be sure to attend the Global Launch Events around the world!
Monsieur Arnaud Georges
President – Financial.org