Uncategorized

New (2nd Generation) Financial Products

The management takes pride in announcing new upgrades and financial products offered by our partners-FSP to our members starting today. The introduction of new products (stocks) and structural upgrades that took place in the past two weeks will give Financial.org members a very good opportunity for the next few years to realize significant financial returns through our partners-FSP. Below are some of highlights of the upgrades in no particular order:

1. Introducing New Potential U.S. Stocks

Our R&D Trading Team, after months of research, has decided to completely replace the U.S. Stocks that we have been recommending to our members since 2016. All those stocks that we have previously recommended, such as APPLE, ADOBE ALIBABA, FACEBOOK and MICROSOFT, have appreciated by an average of 42.37% annually for the past 2 years. All those Blue Chips Stocks have now reached a very high valuation and P/E ratio, thus, are not expected to rise much further.

In lieu of this development, several undervalue stocks with better upside potential are being added to the New Recommended List. Since 2016, Our R&D Trading Team have always been recommending the right stocks to our members with 100% positive outcome.

2. Hybrid Blockchain Account(HBA)

A HBA has been introduced to replace Current Account. HBA is a unique-crossover Blockchain Account that is designed specifically to enable ease and convenience for all users without the need to use a Blockchain Wallet like “FOIN Wallet”. The most interesting feature of the HBA is the introduction of a new cryptocurrency – USCoin (USC). USC is pegged to USD at 1USC = 0.10 USD and users are able to stake USC in the HBA for a Staking Dividend, similar to many Proof of Stake (POS) Cryptocurrencies. Users can use HBA to keep and transact FOIN,USCoin and U.S. Stocks. To read and understand more about HBA and USCoin, please go to “1.2 Introduction”

3. FOINS Investment Account (FIA)

FIA has been launched to replace FOIA. Members will be able to execute FIA Placement(s) for consistent monthly returns. In response to recommendations and requests by the Brand Ambassadors, FIA monthly returns have been structured to be comparable to FOIA to provide Returns plus Principal of between 16 – 17% for a period of 12 months.

All account(s) activated before 15th of June 2018 (old members) has been put on “Dormant-Status“. A Dormant account WILL NOT be eligible for any Group Commissions until it is being activated. Any qualified commissions calculated and unpaid while an account is in Dormant Status WILL NOT be reimbursed even after the account has been activated.

FOINS-users are given until 31st of July to activate their FOINS Investment Account (FIA) by making a USD10,000 placement in either USD or Selected U.S. Stocks. An account that stays Dormant after 31st July 2018 will be closed permanently. A Closed Account will still be given access to its FOIN Wallet.

a. Activating FIA – June & July 2018

  1. Old Members (members whose accounts have been placed in Dormant) can activate their FIA by utilizing a maximum of 30% FOIN and the remaining 70% balance MUST be completed in USCoin. More investments can also be made following the same FOIN to USCoin ratio, even after the dormant account has been reactivated.
  2. New Members (Members who will be activating their account on 18th June onwards) can activate their account using a maximum of 10% FOIN and the remaining 90% balance MUST be completed in USCoin. New members who had activated their accounts and wish to place more investments MUST also follow the same ratio of FOIN to USCoin.

 

b. Activating FIA – August 2018

  1. Old Members can activate their FIA by utilizing a maximum of 20% FOIN and the balance 80% MUST be completed in USCoin.
  2. New Members activate their account using a maximum of 10% FOIN and the balance of 90% MUST be completed in USCoin.

c. Activating FIA – September 2018 and beyond

Every member can use a maximum of 10% FOIN to activate their FIA Placement and the balance 90% must be completed in USCoin. The same ratio applies for all FIA Placements even after an account has been activated.

4. Group Commission and GCB Network

GCB, GCC, RCD and LCE have been maintained. The terms and conditions for eligibility of each commission have remained the same. The GCB and GCC Network built from ATPs and FOIA placements have been temporary maintained until 31st July 2018. All accounts activated before 15th of June 2018 have been put on a “Dormant-Status“.

Dormant account WILL NOT be eligible for any Group Commissions until it is being activated. Any qualified commissions calculated and unpaid while an account is in Dormant Status WILL NOT be reimbursed even after the account has been reactivated. FOINS-users are given until 31st of July to activate their FIA by making a USD10,000 placement in either USD or Selected U.S. Stocks. Dormant account(s) will be closed and dropped from GCB and GCC Network permanently after 31st July 2018.

Note:

#1. The 1st day of GCB, RCD and LCE commissions’ calculation will occur on EST24:00, Monday, 25th June 2018 and will be paid by EST0100 the following day (26th June). All FIA Placements that take place between 18th to 25th June will be paid together at the same time on 25th June 2018 to give more time and chances for Old Members to activate their account(s), so as not to miss out on all 3 commissions. Subsequent calculations will take place daily, thereafter. A Dormant account WILL NOT be reimbursed for unpaid commissions even if the account is activated later.

#2. GCB Carry Forward from FIA Investment WILL NOT be flushed on 30th June 2018. Therefore, GCB Commission Calculation will assume the month of July (not as a new month) as a continuation from June.

#3. GCC will combine both June & July’s (last day – 31st July 2018) FIA Placement Volume and will be paid together on 3rd of August.

5. USCoin Top Up

Cash Top Up, International Bank Transfer and Cryptocurrency Top Up is available for USCoin in selected countries. One (1) USD Top Up will result in 10 USC to be credited into the users’ HBA. USCoin can be used to place FIA investments, transfer to another account, purchase stocks as well as to make withdrawal.

6. USCoin Withdrawal

USCoin may also be withdrawn and transferred to the users’ bank account following certain procedures. Cash Withdrawal dates have been set on 15th and 30th of each month and is restricted to 25% of an account holder’s Investment Value (Total FIA Placement) for each withdrawal window. Our payment processors undertake to complete Cash Withdrawal tasks within 7-10 working days.

7. Margin Account

Margin Account will continue to offer an account holder the flexibility to execute Margin Trades without any changes.

We are confident that these new structural changes will guide our members to invest through our partners-FSP in a more secure, efficient and comfortable Blockchain Eco-system. As more partners-FSP are expected to join FOINS Financial Blockchain, we are extremely confident that members will eventually have more investment choices in accordance with individual risk appetite and preferred asset class(s).

New doors have been opened. Chapter-2 starts today. One must decide whether to continue focusing on the Closed Door or look forward to the Newly Open Doors. Happy Investing!

 

Arnaud Georges
President – Financial.org

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s